A new, innovative and motivating collection for young people and adults.
- The French-speaking culture at the core of the learning process: interesting, stimulating and topical documents are taken as raw material for building up skills
- Interculturality is given a prominent place
- Vocabulary is integrated as a fundamental component of the learning process
- A methodology anchored in the action-based approach: the short tasks presented throughout the teaching sequence lead to a final project
- An approach that uses texts to make students reflect on grammar issues and co-build their grammar skills in an inductive way
- Diverse text typologies (from infographic to tabloid magazines, blogs and SMS, etc.)
- A systematic work on reading strategies to acquire cultural and linguistic information
A method 100% adapted to the new digital practices of students and teachers.
The first FLE collection that offers a 100% digital textbook optimized for mobile devices (tablet and Smartphone) and totally interactive (student?s book and workbook). Free online resources to enrich the education on: supplementary digital projects that make the most of the learners" digital habits, self-correcting exercises, grammar and phonetics capsules, and all the resources from the collection (audio and video files, educational guide, etc.).
Other Clients who bought Défi 2 Livre de l"élève + CD. A2 , also bought:
Other Books Idiomas: